The SAMR Model




Comments

  1. Alicen,

    I loved your analogy about glue. It made sense and was easy to follow. I also liked that you took the time to explain SAMR before going into your analogy. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicen,

    I loved your analogy about glue! Makes so much sense...very creative. The presentation was great and well laid out. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicen,
    First, that was an absolutely beautiful presentation! I loved the flowers and plants, gorgeous! I also liked how you used an example of something that we have done in class too. Very creative and very realistic. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicen,
    Your SAMR presentation overall was very organized and the theme is so elegant. I loved that you created this presentation as if you were presenting to a class full of students. Also, your analogy was very simplistic, easy to understand, and helpful in explaining the degrees of the SAMR model. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alicen,
    The terms of the SAMR model are well explained in your visual! I love that it appears to be like a staircase, moving up when technology integration increases. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment